Branch of Service: Air Force
Assignment Type: Adult Rotational
Assignment Duration: 04/24/2020 – 08/14/2020
Special Note: Hardship Pay Eligible: This assignment is eligible for hardship pay with government approval. Eligibility is based on completion of 120 days or more on assignment.
- Passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the assignment end date.
- A REAL ID or acceptable alternative will be required as of 10/01/2020. For information regarding how to obtain a REAL ID, please contact your state’s department of motor vehicles division.
- Must be in possession of a valid International driver’s license (please note most International drivers licenses are issued for one year length of time).
- All EU and Asia Pacific counselors must be able to drive manual transmission vehicles. The OCONUS rental car agencies offer mostly manual transmission car rentals; limited automatic transmission car rental availability.
- All adult assignments require a CNACI, NACI or Secret Clearance prior to the start of the assignment.
- Do not indicate availability for an assignment if you are currently scheduled with overlapping dates.
- Contract required training should be reviewed to ensure you are in compliance at assignment start.
Program type experience (e.g., Adult Rotational, CYB-CDC, CYB-School, Embedded, SOCOM.)
- Not yet a member of the MHNGS MFLC Counseling network? Please click here to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobboard.mhnmflcprogram.com.